“The Wavepaper Way”
Wave Paper was established in 1991 by Andrew Gourley, who was one of the founding Directors. Mondi was the major shareholder from 1996 to 2007 and thereafter Andrew Gourley purchased their shares.
Wave Paper has been supplying most of our top ten customers for more than 15 years. It is our objective to build relationships and to make the journey beneficial to all concerned.
The automotive industry constitutes the greater part of our customer base. The remainder comprises a range of other interesting industries.
People will change but our commitment to the company and hence people within the organisation is what we continue to strive to preserve.
From a factory point of view, Wave Paper has a Factory Forum and this has been working well for many years with great success.
Wave Paper is power Independent from the grid should there be any electricity outages.
From a water perspective, we can also have sufficient in tanks to sustain ourselves for a period of 2 months.
The Leadership Team
CAD DESIGN MANAGER
SAMPLE & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
BBBEE Certificate (Level 1)
- Monolithic packaging solutions.
- Waste reduction through effective raw material utilization.
- Recycling of all offcuts into bales to be remanufactured into packaging paper. Transporting bales reduces emissions per ton when compared to unbaled waste.
- Reduced fuel consumption by improved volumetric vehicle utilization.
- Solar Heating for ablution block.
- Rain water recovery system used for grey water utilization.